WB JECA Application Form 2022: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the Application Form 2022 is released on January 25, 2022. Candidates can fill out the WB JECA Application Form 2022 on the official website @ wbjeeb.nic.in, until 01-02-2022. The application fee for WB JECA is INR 500 for general category and INR 400 for SC/ST/OBC candidates. Candidates who successfully register for WB JECA 2022 can update their WB JECA 2022 Application Form from 03-02-2022 to 04-02-2022 during the correction window.
The applicant for WB JECA 2022 must be an Indian citizen.The eligibility criteria for admission to participating colleges will be updated here as soon as the official notice for WB JECA 2022 is released. WB JECA 2022 is scheduled to take place on May 15, 2022. Only applicants who have successfully enrolled will be allowed to download their Admit Card.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level exam. Through this entrance exam, students will get admission into UG program in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. Students who pass the WB JECA entrance exam will be eligible for admission to various West Bengal government colleges, universities, and self-financed institutions.
- 1 WB JECA 2022 Important Dates
- 2 How to Apply for WBJEE JECA Application Form 2022?
- 3 WB JECA Application Form 2022 Status
WB JECA 2022 Important Dates
Availability of WB JECA application form
WB JECA 2022 application form deadline
03-02-2022 to 04-02-2022
Release of WB JECA Admit card
12-05-2022 to 15-05-2022
WB JECA 2022 exam date
Declaration of WB JECA result
1st week of June, 2022
How to Apply for WBJEE JECA Application Form 2022?
Step 1: WB JECA 2022 Registration
- Aspirants can visit the official website @ wbjeeb.in
- Click on Online Application Form JECA 2022.
- Click on the New Candidate Registration.
- Click on I agree and Proceed on the instructions page.
- Register by filling in information like candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, and number present and permanent address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- After candidates fill the application form, candidates will be required to create a password, choose a security question and answer and register themselves.
- After submission, anapplication number will be generated.
Step 2: Fill WB JECA 2022 Application Form
- After registering, candidates can click on Fill in Application Form.
- Candidates would be required to fill in details like domicile, category, PwD status, family income status, religion,nationality, academic details etc.
- Candidates can choose any three zones of examination centers according to their preferences.
Step 3: Uploading Documents
Candidates had to provide scanned images of the documents listed in the table below.
|Photograph of the candidate||10 – 200kb||4x3cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature of the candidate||04– 30kb||4×1.5cm||JPG/JPEG|
- The photograph must have been taken recently in order to reflect the candidate’s physical features.
- Images of poor quality were not acceptable and were likely to be rejected.
- The photograph’s background should be very light in colour.
- The candidate’s face should occupy at least 50% of the total space for the shot, staring straight at the camera.
- Candidates should upload all documents at one time
- Marksheets and qualification certificates must be uploaded in pdf format and must be between 50 and 300 kB in size.
Step 4: Payment of Application fee
- WB JECA 2022 application fee is INR 500/- for general candidates and INR 400 for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates.
- Candidates will be instantly led to the fee payment step after uploading pictures.
- The application fee could only be paid online using Netbanking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- The fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5: Confirmation page
- After completing the procedures, candidates will be brought to the “Downloading Confirmation Page” option. The WB JECA application procedure will not be completed unless a confirmation page is generated.
- If a candidate misplaces the confirmation page, a duplicate confirmation page can be requested from the board only until 60 days after result is announced.
- To get a duplicate confirmation page, candidates must apply to the board and pay a processing fee of Rs 500 in the form of a demand draught made payable to West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and payable in Kolkata.
WB JECA Application Form 2022 Status
Following the instructions below, candidates can check the status of their application form.
Visit the official website of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.in.
Go to the JECA Candidate login page.
Enter application number and password.
If the link for ‘Download Acknowledgement Page’ appears, it implies that your application form of WB JECA 2022 is accepted.
WB JECA Application Form 2022 Correction
- After the WB JECA application process, the authorities will provide a correctional facility from February 2 to 3.Candidates will not be able to make changes to their WB JECA 2022 registration data, which includes their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender. Through WB JECA application form correction 2022, candidates will be able to make changes to details such as address, academic details, and so on.