PGCIL Recruitment 2022:Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued an official announcement for 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee job openings across India. PGCIL is accepting application forms from B.E, B.Tech, and B.Sc applicants in order to fill their current job openings.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply PGCIL Recruitment 2022 vacancies in online mode.
The applicants should be qualified in full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) are eligible to apply PGCIL Vacancy 2022.The applicants should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as shown in the notification. At the time of application, the GATE Registration number should be entered. candidates pay scale is who completed the training successfully and upon regularization, will be inducted as Engineer in E2 scale of Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA). PGCIL notification 2022 application form starts from 27-01-2022 and closing date is 20-02-2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the PGCIL online application form 2022.
In this article, we describe full details on the latest PGCIL Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are go through the latest PGCIL job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Overview of PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- 2 PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- 4 Important Links
Overview of PGCIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Vacancy Names||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||105|
|Application Starting Date||27-01-2022|
|Application Ending Date||20-02-2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||GATE 2021 Score, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, Personal Interview|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in a relevant field from a recognized university.The applicants should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as shown in the notification.At the time of application, the GATE Registration number should be entered.
- Aspirants age should equal or above 18 years and below the upper age limit of 28 years as on 31.12.2021 to be eligible for this recruitment.
- Aspirants who are SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM category they no need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates who are belongs to Others pay- Rs. 500/-.
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Salary
- the candidates who completed the training successfully and upon regularization, Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA)
- Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training.
- The aspirants selection process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized Marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 only.
- The further details of the selection process and others can be read by using the link provided at bottom of this page.
How to Apply for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants can go o to official website @ powergridindia.com
- Then Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) homepage will open.
- Here we can click careers tab and click Recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in POWERGRID & CTUIL through GATE 2021 – Advt. No. CC/01/2022 dtd. 27.01.2022
- Then download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your required details and click on submit button.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.