OAVS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: The Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) encourages online applications from qualified applicants for the positions of Principal, Teaching Staff, and Non-Teaching Staff. According to the OAVS recruitment 2022 notification, a total of 1749 vacancies are assigned for the above mentioned posts, with post wise vacancy details provided below. On 21/01/2022 , the OAVS notification online link will be enabled. The closing date for online applications is 20/02/2022.
We provided complete information about OAVS Vacancy 2022 notification has 1749 Principal, Teaching Staff, and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies, Last Date, Online Application Eligibility Criteria, Salary, and other aspects in this post. The online application link for OAVS non-teaching recruitment and the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya notification both are available on the official website. The OAVS selection process based on a written test and an interview. Selected candidates will be posted around the state of Odisha. Applications will be accepted by the online. Applicants to know more details of OAVS recruitment 2022, OAVS Teacher Recruitment, educational qualification, salary, OAVS Odisha jobs, vacancies, merit list, result, admit card will be updated on official website.
- 1 Overview of OAVS Recruitment 2022
- 2 OAVS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for OAVS Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2022?
- 5 Important Links
Overview of OAVS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)|
|Name of the vacancies||Principal, Teaching Staff & Non Teaching|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21-01-2022.|
|Last Date for Submission||20-02-2022 till 05.00 PM.|
OAVS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for OAVS Recruitment 2022
- The applicants should have passed the MIL Odia Class X standard.
- The applicant who did not have Odia as a subject up to Class X must have qualified in the single-subject Odia examination held by the Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
- Aspirants with a Masters Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science with a Bachelor Degree in Education from any University in the State are eligible for multiple positions.
- All applicants (excluding in-service candidates) must have completed the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/ CTET administered by BSE/ CBSE (at the secondary level) in accordance with the NCTE rules.
- Candidates who have not completed the OSSTET/ CTET but are otherwise qualified for the position may apply with the condition that they pass the OSSTET/ CTET within three years of starting the job.At the time of the interview, they must provide an undertaking to such effect.
- Principal: Candidates must be under the age of 50 and over the age of 32 as of 01-01-2021.
- Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff: Candidates must be under the age of 32 and over the age of 21 as of 01-01-2021
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Principal: Applicants who are selected for the Principal Vacancy they would have salary Rs. 67,700/-.
- Teaching: For the Teaching vacancies salary will be Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 47,600/-.
- Non-Teaching: For the Non-teaching vacancies salary will be Rs. 25,300/-.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview, and Performance Test.
- The OAVS organisation appointed by the government reserves the right to determine the cut-off marks for CBT and Interview individually, as well as the criteria for shortlisting.
- Principal: Applicants should pay the OAVS application fee Rs. 2000/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1250/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Teaching Posts and Librarians: Applicants who are applying to Teaching and Non-teaching vacancies they should pay the application fee Rs. 1500/- (Other Candidates) & Rs.1000/- for SC, ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants who are going to apply OAVS Teaching Recruitment 2022 go to official website www.oav.edu.in.
- Then click to Recruitment find the OAVS Notification 2022.
- Click on that notification will open and check Eligibility criteria,salary qualification details, etc.
- Then, return to the page, find the OAVS online application link and click on it.
- Applicants have to make registration, then login to your account.
- To apply OAVS Princial Recruitment 2022 enter your details correctly then click on submit button.
- Atlast take the copy of the application form for future reference.