APPSC Recruitment 2022: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has extended the deadline for submitting online applications for the positions of Executive Officer, Junior Assistant, and Computer Assistant. Today, January 19, was the last day to apply. The APPSC, on the other hand, stated that it had received requests from applicants to extend the deadline. As a result, candidates can apply for the positions through the official website psc.ap.gov.in until January 29.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced a vacancy for Junior Assistant, Computer Assistant, and Executive vacancies. Interested applicants can apply APPSC Recruitment 2021 by using the prescribed format until 29-01-2022. A total of 730 vacancies will be filled as part of this recruiting process, including 670 for computer assistants and 60 for executive officers. Aspirants can check the application procedure, educational level, and other specifics.
- 1 APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 Important Links
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
As previously stated, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) would prioritise unemployed applicants for admission to the Foundation Department.The number of openings for APPSC EO Grade III for women is quite high this year. As a result, the AP Foundation Department will need a lot of strength to take over. Read the APPSC EO Grade III Notification 2022 thoroughly and apply online for AP Executive Officer recruitment 2022 before the last date.
Executive Officer jobs at the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission have become available. As a result, APPSC will employ for the coming year. however aspirants who are looking for the most recent APPSC Executive Officer Women’s 2022 recruitment should apply for the APPSC Executive Officer Exam notice before the deadline.
Aspirants to know more details for the APPSC Executive Officer vacancy notification 2022, such as APPSC Executive Officer Grade III Eligibility, Application Fee, how to apply, Age Limit, Selection Process, etc. check all of these details in the below section.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant||670|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2022
Executive Officer: Aspirants should possess for Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised Univeristy.
Junior Assistant: Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree. One should pass the Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector.
- Aspirants age should be within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on July 1, 2021.
- Relaxation of the age is permitted according to the rules.
Applicants will be selected based on the following rounds. Such as
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Executive Officer: Aspirants who are selected for APPSC EO Recruitment 2022 their pay scale should be Rs.16,400/- to 49,870/- .
- All the candidate who are General & BC Creamy Layer their application fee is Rs. 500/- .
- Whereas for OBC & SC/ST Candidates must Pay: Rs. 250/-.
Step-wise procedure for APPSC EO Recruitment 2022
- Applicants go to official site @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Then go to the home page, candidates can download MESSAGE No. 24/2021 from the Announcements section of the home page.
- Read the information in the notification carefully.
- Applicants who are eligible and interested in the positions can apply application form.
- and next to pay the registration fee.
- Finally report to the officers before the deadline.
Starting Date to fill APPSC EO Application form:30-12-2021
Closing Date to APPSC Executive Officer Online Payment:29-01-2022